In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on 2008-12-12, 15:06

My Portfolio by cif5000

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Portfolio by cif5000

Post by Admin on 2008-06-05, 09:49

RULE No. 1
The information in this website does not constitute either an offer to sell; a solicitation; or an offer to buy in a country in which this type of offer or solicitation is unlawful, or in which a person making such an offer or solicitation does not hold the necessary authorisation to do so. It is also not directed at investors, in those cases where the law prohibits this type of offer or solicitation from being made. Accordingly, persons accessing the information on this website are responsible themselves for ascertaining the legal requirements, which would affect their acquisition of any investment, including any foreign exchange control requirements.

My real cash portfolio
I put up my real cash portfolio and try to update any changes on the same day as time permits. I will also try to update the current portfolio at the end of each month. My goal is to be able to look back in 10-20 years time and give myself a pat on my shoulder, and say "It's boring and it takes time...but it works".

On the stock discussion folder, the focus will be in the businesses operated by the companies listed on the SGX. Other discussions will be placed in the General Discussion.

Business-like investing
There will be no trend-spotting, weather-forecasting, support and resistance lines, moving averages, analyst recommendations, wave theories, fibonaci, mini-skirt theory or president cycles.

This is a members-only site
The registration is free but will be take a few minutes to a few days to be activated. You will need a valid email address for registration. Once in, navigation is quite simple.
- Current Portfolio
- Transaction History
- Dividend History
- Stock Discussion
- Library
- about cif5000 (my investment philosophy)
- General Discussion
If the registration is not activated after 3 days, you can send an email for manual registration to cif5000 at yahoo dot com.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://cif5000.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Changes to Portal Structure

Post by Admin on 2009-03-03, 23:33

A new category has been added. This is to facilitate members to open his/her treasure chest. Let fellow investors drool over your prized collection!

Repeating my previous notice.
I am inviting you to post your personal portfolio on this website. If you are agreeable, send me a PM and I will create a separate category for you. This is where the sum of parts is greater that the enterprise value works.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: My Portfolio by cif5000

Post by Admin on 2010-03-29, 15:59

There is a change to new membership to this site. Still free but more troublesome as a form of filter.

New members will have to submit to me via email (cif5000 at yahoo dot com) after registration the following...

1. a writeup (short or long, doesn't matter) on any SGX-listed company
2. your investment approach

Afterwhich, I will determine at my sole discretion on whether the membership will be granted. The information provided will then be published.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: My Portfolio by cif5000

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top